Welcome to the service adviser training series.
Our goal is to maximize your sales opportunities from the experience you provide. The goal is to have over a million dollars in sales per year come from one service adviser. You’re investing in your personal future in this training. This is so that you can succeed and you can grow as a person.
To make sure you get the most out of this training, here are a few rules you should follow.
- Turn off your distractions. You’re here to learn and invest in your future. There’s nothing worse you can do than pay only half attention during this training.
- Turn off Facebook, close your browser tabs, put your phone on silent and pay attention.
- If possible be in a closed room where customers and staff can’t distract you.
- The training takes a few hours to complete. If needed, block of twenty minutes each day over the next few days so that you can commit to this.
- Next, turn off your negative thoughts. Positive things happen when you have a positive attitude. If you want to achieve your goals and grow as a person, you to have a positive mindset.
- You become the sum of the five people you spend the most time with.
- The people who you spend the most within your life are not only your family but also those you work with. Identify who has a negative impact on you, and turn that negative around to a positive. If not a person, then identify the source of the negativity and correct it.
What happens when a plane crashes?
Do the government and FAA say “planes cannot fly because this plane crashed”? No! They investigate to find the problem or one flaw that brought the whole thing down. It’s rarely the case that the whole plane was defective.
It’s more likely that everything worked perfectly except one thing caused the crash. The same goes for you. If you have something that didn’t work in the past, find the one flaw instead of writing the whole idea off. In this training, you may be asked to try things that you’ve tried in the past that failed.
Get in the mindset that although something failed in the past, it doesn’t mean it won’t work now.
Our teachings work for every shop!
But, your shop may not have the same customer demographic of the shop on the opposite coast of yours. You may need to tweak one or two things to make it work better for your customer base. Examine what didn’t work to allow yourself to know what does work.
Please engage with us. Ask questions.
You can start a chat with us, join our Facebook group, or submit a support ticket. There is no such thing as dumb questions, only dumb answers. We do not give dumb answers and neither do the shops in the Facebook group. These shops are about raising the standards of the industry by sharing our knowledge. The flipside to this is sharing knowledge. Please share what you learn so that everyone can grow and be prosperous.
Who the heck am I and why should you listen to me?
As your trainer, I’ve owned many businesses. My first business was a carpet cleaning business. Do you think people are picky when you service their cars? Try providing a service in their home. I learned the hard way to provide great customer service. This taught me how to make the experience exceptional. As a result, I could sell more profitable services. In this series, I will share my experiences and recommend some books you should have in your shop.
This training will make you a success with or without our products.
With that said, we will be talking about our product ServiceIntelligence. While not required for your success, it will make it a hell of a lot easier! Jorge Antico is the creator of the software. He developed while operating his shop in California. He was able to improve customer satisfaction, increase sales, and kill wasteful marketing. Many of the processes described in this training have come from his experiences.
What you’re going to learn in this training can be used for good or evil.
You’ll learn how to make your customers buy more from you with ease. Without pushy tactics, you’ll get your customers to buy a lot more services. You must promise to use this knowledge for good. Only sell your customer things they need! Use your heart and never use your knowledge for evil!